LMDA Heatless Desiccant Air Dryer
LMDA Heatless Desiccant Air Dryers provide constant -40 (-70 C Optional) Pressure dewpoint. Pre filters and After filters are standard on all LMDA Dryers to keep the airstream clean and maintain the good condition of the desiccant medium for prolonged performance.
- High performance actuator valves
- Consistent, clean, dry air for critical applications
- Optimized to match LH series centrifugal compressors
- High quality desiccant media maintains performance over long periods
- Optimum air flow velocity and uniform air distribution through drying towers
- Effective secondary moisture separation to prevent moisture build up
High quality desiccant media with good absorption rate maintains critical dewpoint performance
LMDA is assembled with triple condensate removal design; Electronic no loss drain with in built level sensor, air controlled pneumatic drain valves and centrifugal moisture separation. It is very important moisture is removed effectively in order to ensure a high standard of compressed air at point of use.
- Proven Siemans Simatic HMI Touch Screen Control
- Graphical interface display in high definition
- All important operating parameters in real time and visual
- Alarms, settings and maintenance menus
- Mode control and information download capability
- Multiple language options